UPDATE: Texas is on the NMLS now

Are you a licensed mortgage broker in the state of Texas? Does the compensation that you make on a loan go to your corporation or LLC? If so, you now need to get your mortgage corporation or LLC licensed. The applications just posted last week. If you’re in need of assistance to file this application, please contact us at Integrity Mortgage Licensing. We will assist you with every step required to make sure you meet the 12/31/2007 deadline.