We assist mortgage companies with obtaining FHA Licensing nationwide. We help mortgage lenders obtain a FHA Full-Eagle Mortgagee Approval. We also used to help mortgage brokers obtain a FHA Loan Correspondent (Mini-Eagle) Approval (FHA no longer approves mortgage brokers as of 5/20/10). We manage every part of the process including coordinating with your CPA for the audited financials. We also can refer you to a CPA with good prices. We make sure everything is submitted right the first time, so there are not months of delays that cause you to go back and forth with HUD to clear issues. Let us handle your FHA Licensing Approval, while you focus on originating loans.
FHA Licensing Service
- QC Plan – Fully prepared with all FHA requirements.
- Audited Financials – Assist your CPA with preparation of audit.
- Facilities Requirements – Prepare documentation to prove that your facilities meet FHA Requirements.
- Sanctions Letter – Prepare the sanctions letter.
- Credit Reports – Review credit reports on company and owners to make sure they meet FHA Requirements.
- Funding Program – Compile documentation evidencing Funding program, such as warehouse line, E&O, and fidelity bond. (if lender)
- Application – Fully complete the entire application.
How do you get an FHA Approval
FHA Licensing Requirements
FHA Licensing Frequently Asked Questions